The rules of article formatting in the journal “The New Research of Tuva”:
1. Articles in Russian and/or English are acceptable.
2. The article should contain an abstract (not more than one paragraph) in Russian and English.
3. The article should be not more than 1,0 printer's sheet — 40,000 symbols. It must be typed in MS Word format, font size 14, one-and-a-half interval, the margins: from above and the left — 3 cm, from the right and below — 2 cm.
4. The footnotes are put into brackets within the text: (author, year: page). For example, “As S.I. Weinstein writes in his work (Weinstein, 1972: 7), this issue is being considered in such a manner…”. There must be a full list of bibliography (in alphabetical order, only cited literature should be mentioned) after the main text of the article.
Weinstein, S. I. (1972) Historical Ethnography of Tuvinians. Problems of Nomadic Economy. Moscow : Nauka.
4. Please, specify credits (information about author): surname, name, patronymic, academic degree and title, occupational title, place of employment, telephones (office and home with area code), e-mail (compulsorily), scientific favors, if possible — list of scientific publications.
5. The article is attended with photo of the author in JPG format.
The articles should be posted in electronic format to e-mail. In the subject of the article, please, note “Article for the Journal New Research of Tuva”.
For the newsline “Tuva.Asia” the following pieces of information are being accepted:
Photos attached to pieces of information are welcome.
Offers of permanent collaboration are accepted.
Articles are being accepted without pay. Fee earnings are not paid, except for the cases of special orders from the editorial board.
We accept only articles, but on extraordinary occasions, if an author would like to make his/her original, interesting work accessible for Internet users, we can consider a variant of special edition of the journal with electronical publication of this manuscript.